• Who we are and why we need to collect your information;
• What information we collect and how we will collect your information;
• How we will use and disclose your information; • How we store and secure your information;
• How you can obtain access to information we hold about you and how you can correct that information;
• Where to direct any enquiries or complaints you may have in relation to our information handling practices.
Affinia is obligated to act in accordance with all relevant privacy legislation including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and subsequent amendments, which includes the thirteen Australian Privacy Principles and any registered Australian Privacy Principle Code.